WildLife Rajasthan Tour
₹31500 per person
The largest state in India and the erstwhile home of Rajputana rulers, Rajasthan is a popular tourist destination for global travelers. The popular tourism aspect of this state are forts, palaces, sand dunes, temples and wildlife sanctuaries. The ‘Rajasthan Wildlife Tour’ package includes visits to three prominent wildlife sanctuaries in Rajasthan which include Sariska, Ranthambore and Keoladeo Ghana National Park.
WildLife Rajasthan Trip Highlights
- Safari ride in Sariska National Park
- Excursion to Ranthambore National Park
- Bird viewing at Bharatpur Bird Sancutary
- Sightseeing tour of Jaipur- Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Full day jungle safari in the Ranthambore National Park
- Sightseeing tour of Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb
Validity – 01 / 10 / 2018 To 31 / 03 / 2019
(Except for Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)
Hotel Category – 3 star hotel
Package Cost per adult – INR 31,500
Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room.
IncludedAccommodationAll Museum TicketsPersonal GuideTransportation/Car